Hot sculpting is a fat reduction treatment that specifically destroys subcutaneous fat cells.
Hot Sculpting – Hamilton
Hot sculpting is a fat reduction treatment that specifically destroys subcutaneous fat cells. Using laser energy, the hemoglobin surrounding the fat cells absorbs this energy and heats up to a temperature that the fat cells can not tolerate. By maintaining this particular heat for a specified time period, the fat cells go into a process called apoptosis, which is cell death. The more superficial skin cells are protected by a cool air device that keeps the skin cells at a safe temperature while deeper tissue is heated to the effective temperature.
Advantages of Hot sculpting over Cool scuplting
– Both extreme heat and extreme cold utilized properly will destroy subcutaneous fat cells and lead to desired fat reduction results.
– Heating the tissue will also trigger collagen fibres to shrink and reproduce, creating a lifting and tightening effect. Cold will not initiate this response
– Using the Fotona Hotsculpting method allows the practitioner to be more specific increasing patient tolerance, more precise results and more versatility in treatment.
– With Hotsculptings ability to destroy fat cells, tighten and lift the skin and create textural changes all at the same time, Hotsculpting proves to be a much more cost effective treatment in the end.
– While Hotsculpting shrinks collagen fibres that surround the subcutaneous fat, this treatment will also significantly decrease cellulite pockets and smooth out the texture of the skin.
– Hotsculpting is fast, extremely safe and comfortable for patients. Treatment can be fit into a lunch hour and patients can immediately go back to work.
ZO’s Cellulite Control Body Smoothing Creme
At Smooth we are always ensuring our clients are set up for ultimate results. This includes a little homework in conjunction with treatments. When utilizing treatment specific topicals that are designed to work like medicines within the skin, we know the active ingredients within the product are entering the skin and heading to the desired target layers, communicating a desired action. When undergoing Smooth’s Hotsculpting treatment program, our clients are sent home with ZO’s Cellulite Control Body Smoothing Creme. This medicated topical agent works by reducing the nocturnal gene that regulates the fat cells circadian rhythm. What this means is that our fat cells function and follow light and dark. Overnight, the gene turns on and the fat cell goes into storage mode. Yep you read that right… we make and store fat while we sleep.
How Cellulite Control creme works
This medicated topical agent works by introducing the Saccharide isomerate molecule derived from Plankton extract to the fat cell receptors. This molecule confuses the nocturnal gene into thinking it is still light, keeping the gene turned off and inhibiting fat storage in the area treated. Clinical trials have proven that after 8 weeks of use, there is a 30% reduction in fat storage and a 30% increase in lypolysis (fat cell death) when combined with fat reduction treatments like Hotsculpting.
Did you know
Did you know that C55 H104 O6 is the periodic combination of FAT? Yes fat is made up of Carbon Dioxide, Water and Oxygen. What does this mean? When we lose fat, it does not turn into energy, and it does not leave the body in solid form. 84% of fat is expelled from our body in our BREATH! The rest is expelled through our urine. Fascinating.
Get ready for FAT REDUCTION week utilizing technology for that extra helping hand along with some cool new “common sense” through science.