Micro Laser Peel is a quick and effective treatment to improve skin texture and appearance that uses a special laser to address conditions on the top layer of your skin.
Micro Laser Peels
Using the Fotona Er Yag laser, micro laser peels target deeper irregularities located throughout the top layers of the epidermis. This controlled depth treatment greatly increases cell turnover while safely removing layers of injured skin cells, decreasing signs of sun damage and pigmented acne scarring, while smoothing out fine lines and giving the skin a healthier, brighter appearance.
- Minimal down time
- Refreshing effect on the skin
- More precise and controlled than chemical peel.
- Evens out pigmentation
- Erases fine lines
- Option to incorporate skin tightening to further treat deeper wrinkles and laxity of the skin
Microdermabrasions are a great starting point on your roadmap to healthy functioning skin. They leave no downtime and begin the cell renewal process by eliminating the outermost layers of the Epidermis, encouraging the basement epidermal cells to regenerate. For those who are experiencing pigmented and erythemic acne scars, several microdermabrasion treatments may be required for a more aggressive exfoliation treatment than those that can be performed at home. Each treatment ultimately pushes the more superficial pigmented scars closer to the surface, eventually eliminating them completely.
- Sloughs off debris that can lead to clogged pores
- Lymphatic drainage helps to eliminate toxic build up within the tissue that can lead to acne breakouts
- Loosens up and draws out black heads and comedones which can lead to acne breakouts
- Micro circulation draws nourishing blood to the cells
ZO 3 – STEP PEELS
ZO 3-Step peel utilizes 3 types of exfoliation:e time.
- MECHANICAL POLISH utilizes magnesium mineral crystals that gently polish the upper most layer of the epidermis. By polishing the skin, you encourage better absorption of other active ingredients to aid in the skin’s renewal process
- ENZYMATIC EXFOLIATION helps dissolve the glue that holds the dead skin cell layers together, encouraging a releasing action of these layers.
- CHEMICAL EXFOLIATION is a process where AHA acids break down the dead skin cells. With a 10% concentration and higher PH, this process of the treatment is extremely gentle.
We recommend the ZO peel every 3 – 6 months to encourage proper cell turnover, which is required to maintain an efficient barrier function. With an efficient barrier function, the skin works in a healthy manner and rectifies conditions such as: